Dominion Fleet

Dominion Fleet

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dominion War 2 Gaming

 It's been a while since I have posted anything new on this blog. This is going to change starting today. I have tons more spare time. So now I can focus on painting more ships, working on my DW2 project and posting batreps and sharing information on this blog on miniatures, scenarios and anything else relating to Star Trek or Babylon 5 ship miniatures. I'm trying to stick to one scale when purchasing Star Trek ships. I think that 1/7000 is best for gaming and collecting (just my opinion).  There are so many manufacturers of high quality gaming miniatures now, you can find just about whatever ship you desire. I have a few of those shops posted on this blog in the links section.

 I was able to get a game in over the weekend and here are a few pictures of that game. I have decided to use colored beads to represent what each ship has done during play sequence. Yellow: Ship has fired    Red: Ship Damage to shields or hull    Black: Ship destroyed, adrift or captured. These colored markers will work well with the Ship Stat Cards that I developed. More on that later.


 As you can see. I placed the colored beads on the bases of the ships. I have the daunting task of rebasing all my fleets and I am in the process of finding bases that will have slots to place the colored markers so they won't fall off the bases during play. One thing at a time I guess. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment