Dominion Fleet

Dominion Fleet

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Babylon 5 Wars Vorlon Battle Group and Shadow Fleet

I finished up painting my Babylon 5 Shadow fleet. I added 3 new fighter groups and 2 Shadow destroyers. The Shadow fleet now consists of 5 Shadow cruisers, 2 destroyers and 6 fighter groups. The fleet is more than enough to take on a much larger fleet from any of the other younger races from B5. To counter this powerful enemy fleet, I have also been painting up a Vorlon fleet. So far, I have a small battlegroup. In this battlegroup are 1 Vorlon heavy cruiser, 1 destroyer and 3 fighter stands. I plan on adding 4 more heavy cruisers, 5 destroyers and 8 fighter wings. Its hard enough to take down one single Vorlon heavy cruiser, let alone 5 of them. For compairison, it would take a fleet of 6 to 8 EA Omega Class Destroyers to take out a single Vorlon heavy Cruiser. The Vorlon ships use organic technology and their ships are able to repair themselves during battle. Vorlon technology and weapons are centuries ahead of any of the other races technology. So if you come up against one or even a fleet of Vorlon cruisers.....good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment